Wednesday, June 2, 2010

1st Day

I just got back from my vacation a few days ago, so I started my Accutane today. Specifically, I am on Claravis, 40 mg, once per day. Supposedly they dose you according to your weight, and I am 125 lbs. Right now my acne is almost gone, because I have been on Solodyn, Retin-A Micro, and Aczone for the past two months, but normally, my acne is much, much, MUCH worse. I don't even have pictures showing what my acne looked like at its worst, but here are some pictures from the last couple of months.

The first picture was taken on 4/21/10, which was two weeks after I started the Solodyn, Retin-A Micro, and Aczone medications.
The next picture was taken on 5/15/10, which was six weeks after starting those medications.
The third picture was taken today, 6/02/10, on the day I started Accutane.

(P.S. Since I am starting Accutane, I am no longer using the Solodyn and the Retin-A Micro. Now I am just on Accutane and Aczone, which is a topical acne medication.)





......................................................................06/02/10

No comments: